2020 Mercedes-Benz GLC 300 Price
If you’re searching for a luxury vehicle with innovative technology and powerful performance, consider the 2020 Mercedes-Benz GLC 300 coupe or SUV. With formidable biturbo engines and AMG® race-derived technology, the GLC 300 price offers a considerable value for Covina drivers. Explore the Mercedes-Benz GLC 300 coupe and SUV trim levels with Mercedes-Benz of West Covina to see which best suits your needs! Then, be sure to explore our entire new Mercedes-Benz model inventory to find the Mercedes-Benz vehicle that suits your needs in La Puenta.
Mercedes-Benz GLC SUV Price Guide
- 2020 GLC 300 SUV (Starting MSRP of $42,500*): Starting off the lineup, the GLC 300 offers a 255-hp 2.0L inline-4 turbo engine, Mercedes-Benz User Experience (MBUX), a 10.25-inch touchscreen display, a power liftgate, and a 14-way power driver seat with memory.
- 2020 GLC 300 4MATIC®® SUV (Starting MSRP of $44,500*): Standard at this configuration, the GLC 400 offers the Mercedes-Benz 4MATIC®® all-wheel drive system. Other standard features include ATTENTION ASSIST®®, Active Brake Assist, and the ECO-START®® system.
- 2020 GLC 350e 4MATIC®® SUV (Starting MSRP of $51,900*): The GLC 350e offers a 2.0L inline-4 turbo + plug-in hybrid electric motor, delivering up to 315 hp and 413 lb-ft of torque.
- 2020 AMG® GLC 43 SUV (Starting MSRP of $59,500*): The 2020 AMG® GLC 43 SUV boosts up the performance with an AMG®-enhanced 3.0L V6 biturbo engine and generates a 0 – 60 mph in only 4.7 seconds, 385 hp and 384 lb-ft of torque.
- 2020 AMG® GLC 63 SUV (Starting MSRP of $73,750*): At the pinnacle of the lineup, the AMG® GLC 63 SUV has the impressive AMG® 4.0L V8 biturbo engine. With this heart-pounding engine, this model hits 0 – 60 mph in 3.8 seconds and generates 469 hp and 479 lb-ft of torque.
New Mercedes-Benz GLC 300 Coupe Price Guide
- 2020 GLC 300 4MATIC®® Coupe (Starting MSRP of $50,000*): The Mercedes-Benz GLC 300 Coupe standard features include 4MATIC®® all-wheel drive, “Hey, Mercedes-Benz” keyword activation, a touchpad controller, ECO-START®®, ATTENTION ASSIST®®, and more.
- 2020 AMG® GLC 43 Coupe (Starting MSRP of $63,000*): Enhance your commutes with Glendora with a 385-hp AMG®-enhanced 3.0L V6 biturbo engine, an HD Radio™ receiver, and the comfort of heated seats.
- 2020 AMG® GLC 63 Coupe (Starting MSRP of $76,500*): The AMG® GLC 63 Coupe is first in-class with the AMG® 4.0L V8 biturbo engine, delivering 469 hp, 479 lb-ft of torque, and accelerating 0 – 60 mph in only 3.8 seconds.
- 2020 AMG® GLC 63 S Coupe (Starting MSRP of $84,100*): The awe-inspiring AMG® GLC 63 S Coupe again provides the same engine as the model above, but delivers 503 hp, 516 lb-ft of torque, and a 0 – 60 mph time of 3.6 seconds. Pass the time on the road with Burmester® Surround Sound System and stay protected with PRESAFE®.
Test Drive the New GLC 300 Coupe at Mercedes-Benz of West Covina!
Test drive the Mercedes-Benz GLC 300 at Mercedes-Benz of West Covina in West Covina! Contact us with any questions about financing. Apply for financing online and get the car buying process started today!
*Base MSRP excludes transportation and handling charges, destination charges, taxes, title, registration, preparation and documentary fees, tags, labor and installation charges, insurance, and optional equipment, products, packages and accessories. Options, model availability and actual dealer price may vary. See dealer for details, costs and terms.
More from Mercedes-Benz of West Covina
If you’re considering a Mercedes-Benz SUV in Covina, you owe it to yourself to consider the Mercedes-Benz GLB, and its sport-tuned configuration, the Mercedes-Benz GLB 35 AMG®. Read on to learn about the Mercedes-Benz GLB price, the Mercedes-Benz GLB 35 AMG® price, and highlight features that come with each model. Then fill out a pre-approval…
Covina drivers considering a Mercedes-Benz GLE Coupe or SUV will have plenty of options—you can even choose between seating for 5 or 7. Read on for a quick breakdown of the Mercedes-Benz GLE 350 price, pricing for the GLE 450, and all the other trims. Then fill out a pre-approval to take the next step…
GLS InventoryContact Us Starting at $76,000 MSRP*, the 2021 Mercedes-Benz GLS 450 price gets Covina drivers a bevy of top-shelf features, as well as track-ready performance. While pricing for the Mercedes-Benz GLS 580 hasn’t been announced, expect even more exhilarating performance should you choose to upgrade. Check back here for updates. In the meantime, take…