The ATTENTION ASSIST®® Mercedes-Benz technology is designed to help keep fatigued drivers alert and focused on Covina roads. Read onto learn about how the ATTENTION ASSIST®® “take a break” Mercedes-Benz feature works below. Then, apply for financingwith Mercedes-Benz of West Covina to take the next step.
How Does Mercedes-Benz ATTENTION ASSIST®® Work?
The ATTENTION ASSIST®® system is exclusive to Mercedes-Benz. It uses a sensor with a precise algorithm to analyze whether La Puenta drivers are getting sleepy or distracted. Here’s how ATTENTION ASSIST®® “take a break” works:
- This system evaluates your driving with 70 parameters within the first few minutes that you turn on your car.
- As you continue to drive, it will monitor your steering corrections to determine how fatigued or distracted you are.
- ATTENTION ASSIST®® also analyzes road conditions, and even factors in how you’re interacting with other controls, switches, and buttons.
- If the ATTENTION ASSIST®® Mercedes-Benz system determines that you’re drowsy or preoccupied, it will use visual and audio cues to keep you alert.
Which Mercedes-Benz Vehicles Offer ATTENTION ASSIST®®?
The ATTENTION ASSIST®® “take a break” feature is available on the majority of Mercedes-Benz models. Below are the models that offer Mercedes-Benz ATTENTION ASSIST®® to Glendora drivers.
- SUVs: GLA, GLC, GLE, GLS, GLB, EQC, and G-Class
- Cars: A-Class, C-Class, E-Class, S-Class, CLA, and CLS
- Roadsters: SLC, SL, and Mercedes-AMG® GT
- Commercial Vans: Metris and Sprinter models
Learn More About Mercedes-Benz Safety at Mercedes-Benz of West Covina
If ATTENTION ASSIST®® “take a break” has piqued your interest, be sure to explore similar features like PRESAFE®, a suite of driver assistance features. If you’d like to arrange for a test drive for a more detailed look at these systems, give us a call at844-309-4651. Have questions about other Mercedes-Benz features? Be sure to check out our research guides for more informative reads about COMAND®.