New Mercedes-Benz C-Class for Sale in West Covina, CA
54 Matching Vehicles Found
Based on model year EPA mileage ratings. Use for comparison purposes only. Your actual mileage will vary depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle.
Find a Mercedes-Benz C-Class for Sale in West Covina
If you’re searching for a capable and elegant sedan near Covina, your search begins and ends at Mercedes-Benz of West Covina, where we’re proud to offer 54 C-Class models for sale or lease. When you choose the Mercedes-Benz C-Class Sedan, or another body style like the coupe or cabriolet, you can expect state-of-the-art technology, a powerful drivetrain, and a wide selection of package options.
Browse our inventory above to learn more about the many C-Class Sedan prices, trims, and feature options. Then, reach out to our financing team to learn more about Mercedes-Benz C-Class lease options and financing opportunities. We can’t wait for you to take your test drive.
Why Buy or Lease the Mercedes-Benz C-Class for Sale?
The Mercedes-Benz C-Class Sedan achieves levels of performance, comfort, and intelligence that others in its segment simply can’t match. With one look at the Mercedes-Benz C-Class interior, we know you’ll find it very difficult to disagree. Below, you’ll find a quick overview of the Mercedes-Benz C-Class accessories, standard features, and modifications:
- A powerful turbo engine with a lightweight diecast-alloy block
- A 10.25-inch central display and an available 12.3-inch instrument cluster
- Perimeter Alarm for greater safety
- Standard Blind Spot Assist to keep tabs on your surroundings
- A multilink suspension with selective damping for smoother cornering on La Puenta roads
- DYNAMIC SELECT® driver modes that adjust shift points, throttle response, steering feel, and more
Like most Mercedes-Benz vehicles, the C-Class Sedan is also available with numerous packages, including a Driver Assistance Package with features like Active Steering Assist, Evasive Steering Assist, Active Lane Keeping Assist, and more.
Which Mercedes-Benz C-Class is Right for You?
Before you settle on a given Mercedes-Benz C-Class lease or financing plan, you’ll need to determine which C-Class is the best fit for your daily drives. After all, the C-Class is offered in sedan, coupe, and cabriolet body styles, and each has a unique appeal. Here’s what you should keep in mind:
- The Mercedes-Benz C-Class Sedan is perfect for drivers who value sophistication over panache. Although its striking exterior has no trouble turning heads on the roads near Glendora, this model offers passenger dimensions and trunk space that makes it a very practical choice.
- The latest Mercedes-Benz C-Class Coupe is a sleek and sporty alternative to traditional luxury sedans. It’s preferred by those who don’t spend as much time hauling passengers and cargo around, and those who favor performance over practicality.
- The new Mercedes-Benz C-Class convertible, also known as the C-Class Cabriolet, is the most luxurious of the three models. For many, the appeal of a convertible is self-explanatory! If you’re ready to feel the wind in your hair and get more enjoyment out of every drive, it’s bound to feel like a perfect fit.
Comparing the Mercedes-Benz C-Class vs. E-Class? While both models are offered as sedans, coupes, and convertibles, only the E-Class is also available as a wagon.
Find Your New C-Class Sedan, Coupe, or Convertible at Mercedes-Benz of West Covina
As you move up the C-Class Sedan lineup to the AMG® trim levels, you’ll find even more advanced performance features and luxuries, such as an AMG® Performance Exhaust System. Contact us if you have questions about a Mercedes-Benz C-Class lease or finance plan. If you’re not sure which C-Class Sedan is right for you, use our payment calculator to decide which makes the most sense for your lifestyle, then browse our new vehicle specials for offers on new models.