What is Mercedes-Benz Service A?
Mercedes-Benz Service A* is suggested after 1 year or 10,000 miles (whichever occurs first). During Service A visits, our Mercedes-Benz service center near Covina performs the following services:
- Synthetic Motor Oil Replacement**
- Oil Filter Replacement**
- All fluid level checks and corrections are dependent on factory-recommended service intervals for your vehicle’s year and model
- Tire inflation check and correction
- Brake component inspection
- Reset maintenance counter
- Adhere to all required elements listed by model year and specific model as indicated on the corresponding service sheet for Mercedes-Benz Maintenance Systems in the USA.
How Much Does Mercedes-Benz Service A Cost?
Mercedes-Benz Service A costs*** depend on a few factors, such as the model you drive and where you live. Contact our service center before you schedule to get a pricing estimate for your next Service A visit. Be sure to inquire about our parts and service specials! We know that keeping up with routine repairs can get pricey. That’s why we’re always offering parts and service coupons to our La Puenta customers!
Why Schedule Service A at Mercedes-Benz of West Covina?
When you drive a luxury model, such as a Mercedes-Benz A-Class or GLC, it’s important to choose certified service from the start. If your vehicle is due for Mercedes-Benz Service A, skip the independent shops and third-party chains and rely on the experts at Mercedes-Benz of West Covina. When you choose us, you’ll benefit from the following:
- Our experienced service technicians have completed rigorous training to be able to diagnose and fix problems with Mercedes-Benz vehicles quickly and efficiently.
- During servicing, our team uses genuine Mercedes-Benz parts for the best possible fit and performance.
- Drivers can use our convenient online service scheduler to set up appointments from the comfort of their home or office.
Service A vs. Service B: Is There a Difference?
Yes, there’s a difference between Mercedes-Benz Service B and Service A. The main difference is their time intervals; Service A is recommended after 1 year or 10,000 miles (whichever occurs first) and Service B is recommended after 2 years or 20,000 miles (whichever occurs first). Both intervals cover many of the same services. However, Mercedes-Benz Service B includes a brake fluid replacement. a cabin air filter replacement, and an engine air filter replacement for select AMG® models.
Receive Expert Mercedes-Benz Service Today!
Don’t hesitate to schedule an appointment at Mercedes-Benz of West Covina if your luxury car or SUV requires Mercedes-Benz Service A, B, or another interval. Feel free to schedule online or in person at our Mercedes-Benz dealership near Glendora!
Disclaimers (input in text side):
<p class=”disclaimer”>*Services and pricing for Service A/Service B may vary due to your driving habits, mileage, and local environmental conditions. Please refer to your maintenance booklet for additional details and general guidelines for your vehicle’s year and model.</p>
<p class=”disclaimer”>**Oil and filter change is the base advertised service component. Additional services as determined by your vehicle’s ASSYST Plus system, which calculates service needs based on your driving habits, time, mileage and environmental conditions, may increase service cost.</p>
<p class=”disclaimer”>***2009 and newer Mercedes-Benz vehicles only. Price advertised for Service A/Service B includes all factory-required components. Please refer to your maintenance booklet for the complete list of factory-required services and details on the specific intervals for your vehicle’s year and model.</p>