Mercedes-Benz OEM Parts vs. Aftermarket Parts
When it comes time to repair your new or Certified Pre-Owned Mercedes-Benz, you may consider purchasing Mercedes-Benz aftermarket parts because they’re less expensive than OEM ones. While buying an aftermarket part will keep a few extra dollars in your wallet short-term, down the road, its poor fit and quality can end up damaging your vehicle. Read on to learn more about the advantages of Mercedes-Benz OEM parts and Mercedes-Benz performance parts, and why they’re worth it.
Genuine OEM Parts: What Are the Benefits?
- Correct Fit: OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) parts are designed for specific makes and models. When you purchase a Mercedes-Benz OEM part, you can feel confident that it’ll fit your vehicle perfectly. Mercedes-Benz and AMG® vehicles are high-performance machines and can easily wear down aftermarket parts, because they’re not built to the brand’s standards.
- Parts Warranty Coverage: Unlike aftermarket parts, genuine OEM parts are covered by warranty protection. If there’s a defect, it’s covered and you don’t have to pay out of pocket for a replacement.
- Easy Selection: The number of aftermarket parts on the market can be overwhelming. Rather than wading through hundreds of parts that likely won’t fit properly anyway, you can find what you need in our selection of Mercedes-Benz parts designed specifically for your vehicle.
Mercedes-Benz Performance Parts: What Are They?
High performance is a mark of any Mercedes-Benz vehicle. However, you can customize your car or SUV to deliver sportier performance and handling with the right accessories. Add something extra to your Covina commutes with any of the following performance parts and features:
- Exterior and interior AMG® style packages
- High-performance AMG® parts
- ECO-START® system
- Steering-wheel mounted shift paddles for the the transmission
- 4MATIC® all-wheel drive
- Comfort- or sport-tuned suspension systems .
Shop Mercedes-Benz Parts at Mercedes-Benz of West Covina!
When you need Mercedes-Benz OEM parts or accessories, skip the independent shops and third-party chains and come straight to the experts at Mercedes-Benz of West Covina! Our parts center can help you find whatever you need to keep your vehicle running optimally and performing at its best. Use our handy online ordering forms to order parts online or order tires online from the comfort of your home or office.